Bridging the gap between theory and practice
- Exclusive privilege to witness the last match of “La Liga” season on Santiago Bernabéu between Real Madrid C.F. and Sevilla F.C.
- Discover La Caja Mágica (“The Magic Box”), the most modern tennis venue in the world and enjoy some of the Mutua Madrid Open Tennis Quarter-Final Matches.
- Share a dinner together at Realcafé Bernabéu with an impressive view of the stadium.
- Inspirational Sport Business Lectures at Escuela Universitaria Real Madrid-Universidad Europea:
Pedro Corrales Álvarez, International Sales Manager, Real Madrid C.F. “Real Madrid: a successful model”
Kevin Roberts, Co-Founder, SportBusiness Group “Shaping the Future of Sport”
- Guided Visit to Santiago Bernabéu Stadium where you will admire the home of the Best Club of the 20th Century and its Museum.
- Lovely cross-cultural atmosphere. Have the opportunity to meet other students from all over the world and share ideas with them.
- 4 nights of Accommodation & Breakfast in 3* Hotel
- Leisure time opportunities in Madrid
- Certificate of Attendance included